Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 38

Spirited......about sums up my being these days.  Passionate is another word I might use to describe myself.  Passionate about what I do for a living, teaching.

I found myself in a unique position this week.  One that required pulling out my resume.  I know...artists have resumes too you know.  I found that in 15 years I have gained a lot of amazing and diverse experiences teaching people of all ages.  And yet sadly, it still may not be enough to even get an interview.  But me being the spirited one and a philosophy of "the answer to a question never asked is always no" sent the resume anyways.  And now I am waiting.  And praying that this opportunity will give me a chance to introduce myself.  And show them how I can guide their students into finding their own creative threads.  If not, well.....I suppose I'll just add another layer to my own brightly colored sweater.  And continue to guide the students at my current school to shine quite brightly. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you put yourself out there! Best of all blessings, Jenni!
    xoxo
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete