Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 30

I was trying to figure out where to start with this week's canvas.  So in looking at all the canvases hanging I realized, "I've not painted a truck!!"  So here it is.  A happy pinkish truck.   Yummy fun.

Have you ever thought about your happy place?  I mentioned on my studio blog that I just love my screened-in-porch.  But honestly it's the whole dang house that I love.  I still drive up to it in awe that I live here.  I was telling Melissa at PSW this weekend that we used to live in 1000 sq feet.  Her eyes bugged out and she said, "You went from 1000 sq feet to THIS?  You must be in heaven here then!"  Yes Melissa I am.  And thus why I really never want to leave my house.  Why sometimes I wish my job was just 3 days so I could have 2 days in the studio.  Wishing....dreaming....one day!  For now we are loving our weekends with limited activities.  I also love Friday nights...the only night of the week we don't have a somewhere to be.  During the week we flow effortlessly through the house doing what we do.  It's a good place to be.  It's a place to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment